Subscribe:

Shutting Down

You read right.
The recent comments and related to this blog's authors and popularity, and the authors' negative emails, I have finally decided to put an end to all of your concerns!
I wish to keep the emails private, but I'll repeat the comments, as they're visible anyway.

I think dora is just fine and also mirlamax is lucky to have dora beacase Hlori dont post so mirlamax you should be gratefull 
Posted by pandanda to The Pandanda Funzone™ at 24 September 2011 05:04

That was pretty unprofessional. You should have contacted dora privately if his work was not what you expected, reminded him what your expectations are, and given him the chance to do better. Calling him out in public like that was uncalled for and mean. 
Posted by Anonymous to The Pandanda Funzone™ at 24 September 2011 14:01

One of the reasons of me shutting this thing down temporarily is because of the comment in red. When I checked my email and saw that, I got extremely angry and guilty.
Yes, "Anonimous", what I just said above is unprofessional as well, isn't it? No more worries.


GIANT apologies for everything, Dora, and Farewell.

6 comments:

Flare51 said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (Continued xP) I think all the authors (and admins) are doing great on this blog! Why, why, why why?! D:

Lukeyman9 said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (Continued xP) I think all the authors (and admins) are doing great on this blog! Why, why, why why?! D:

Don'tshut down please!

-Lukeyman9 :(

Draco6 said...

Lukey, it's not nice to copy xD

Draco6 said...

Mirmalax is there anything me or Lukey can say, change your decision? :O

Anonymous said...

myrmalax want to become an administrator on your blog! So do not close Give me if I do not use anymore!
a good friend of yours alexcool12

Dayana said...

WTF?!!!!!!!!!?????? NOOOOOO....... U CAN'T QUIT WHEN PEOPLE SAY YOUR BLOG IS BAD, WHICH IS REALLY GOOD WITH MARVELOUS POSTS AND EDITS..... LET ME TELL U A STORY.... ONE TIME I WAS ON A VW FORUMS, PEOPLE STARTED MAKING FUN OF ME AND STUFF *QUIT MAKING STUPID THREADS*....I WAS ABOUT TO QUIT BUT THEN I RELIZED THAT I WAS REALLY HAPPY WITH THE FORUMS(which is like you're happy with blogging, and authors). YOU SHOULDNOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT QUITT!!!CHANGE DECISION DUDE!!!

Post a Comment

Please comment below.